Coloring Book for adults #HoliColoring. Your mandala, pleasantly relaxes after a hard day, soothing images, colors and sounds of nature.
HOLI Coloring book for adults:
1. Use your imagination and creativity (choose colors, hue and shapes)
2. Relax and unwind after a long day (anti-stress and relaxation)
3. Colorize beautiful mandala paintings and show them to the world
4. Express yourself, show feelings and emotions
5. Listen to the sounds of nature
6. Develop your eye-hand coordination
7. Take a journey through colors of spring, summer, autumn, winter
8. Color Therapy. Create your own color palette.
Discover our anti-stress coloring book for adults and kids, immerse yourself in the sounds of nature, select the image and give it its color. See how your mood changes after our color therapy. Art therapy - while coloring our mind rests, coloring is like meditation, lets you forget about everyday worries.
HOLI, the anti-stress coloring pages for adults are divided into categories, you will discover the beautiful coloring pages of:
10. Each update brings new beautiful relaxation coloring pages
Its not just that the coloring is trendy, psychologists emphasize that the coloring books for adults have a very good effect on our psyche and mood. They help relieve stress and anxiety, calm down, help in concentration, develop creativity and self-confidence, in a word coloring book allow you to achieve a state of Zen.
Coloring book for adults is the best calming game, helps to get rid of anxiety, coloring stimulates alpha brain waves so that we are in a mild state of relaxation, it is also the moment when you activate the frontal lobe of the brain, which is responsible for planning and problem-solving.
If you suffer from insomnia and are looking for new ways to wind down, try coloring. Coloring books for adults can be an evening ritual that allows you to relax and relieve stress and anxiety, and this has a positive impact on the rest of the night.
Why HOLI Coloring book for adults? Holi is a festival of joy and spring, known as the Festival of Colors, associated with colored paints sprayed on friends. In Europe, the Festival of Colors is a spring celebration of love, frolic, and colors.
Coloring books for adults are mainly associated with the mandala, symmetrical shapes of vectors inscribed into a circle. Mandalas are present in most cultures of the world. Executed eagerly by Buddhist monks, for whom creating and watching the mandala is a form of meditation.
Zentagle is also a type of coloring book for adults and kids, related to known objects filled with geometric patterns, Zendala is a round mandala (although not necessarily symmetrical), which is also filled with geometric patterns. P3W7yp.
- Subscription owners can color all images, use all palettes and listen to all music themes available now and in future updates.
- Subscriptions are from $2.97 USD monthly and $16.14 USD annually. Cancel anytime.
- Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Follow us here: